love

What is it exactly about love that makes humans so crazy..
.... you know that Buddhists say that you spend your last life (before going to heaven or their version of this) as a dog...because dogs are selfless..
........so I wonder if God made us always searching for "the one" might be because HE had -nor has ever found HIS one....HE must be very lonely.....I wonder if perhaps that's why we are supposed to "pray" and honor our Gods...maybe, just maybe...they are trapped in a place where they cannot reach love...no one to hold them at night...no one to tell them that they are doing a great job at living this life.....I wonder if our prayers keep them motivated...I wonder if that's all they have...

I would like to recommend Neil Gamain's INCREDIBLE book "American Gods" ...the sequel is also amazing please support this talented writer..
xx cc