oh my goodness...



3 dodgy elections in a row for the USA...and now MacCain wants us to believe that he is "needed" in Washington as opposed to the obvious reason of his calling for a halt of the debate tomorrow : FEAR. He know that Obama's oration skills will make him look like the dolt that he is...
I'm thinking of moving to Paris if this ridiculousness does not end.

In other news I just signed with a great agency to handle "Defying Gravity" and a few of my other shows...very happy about that.
I have attached a funny little poser-photo Tracy and I took the other day as a fun thing...we had a blast messing around all day and her mom was there enjoying our antics. Her mother came to LA after fleeing her home in Texas due to the floods...sometimes I wonder what Mother Nature has in store for us next....hopefully for us California folks it won't be "The Big One"