politics

I realize that I may have Republican fans and friends....however, any man or woman who dictates the future of a girl or woman ie: their CHOICE ...is dangerous. Roe vs Wade is here for a reason and I certainly hope that people will not treat this lightly. This election will change America forever...do you realize that EVERY civilized country is praying for an Obama win???? .
They are frightened to death of the prospect of another term or two of idiots in the White House. We can only regain our power and respect by voting Democrat, period.
Frankly, I don't care if my President served in the military or got a blow job under a table..i only care that he or she will pull us out from the mess which the past Presidents have created..we are now a national joke...
...........we used to be a nation to look up to....


I believe that Obama can lift us out of this embarrassment.