travelin' lady...

I'm off to London on Sunday and after that to Kansas City to do a film with Jim Brolin and Tatum O'Neil...should be interesting to say the least...I haven't spent much time in Kansas City, just the occasional convention..I didn't actually see much of anything. I'm playing an attorney who gets run over by a truck...(insert lawyer jokes here).
I believe "Overnight", the film I just finished, will be at the Sundance Festival this year so that should be good fun..the Kansas film is being directed by Brent Huff, the same fellow I did "Serbian Scars" for last year in Belgrade..I got shot in that one...I'm seeing a theme here!
The new film is called "Last Will" and it's pretty violent but hey, that's what sells these days I suppose. I wish I would book a comedy...much more enjoyable!
But I am not complaining by the way!
Tracy Scoggins just booked an episode NCSI playing a "cougar" type, sounds like a fun role! I'm glad everyone is picking up work since we have no idea whether SAG is going to strike or not...good to get some jobs in before the proverbial merde hits the fan...if it indeed does....
:)