The horrors of moving and IT nightmares

Oh Lordy it's been a long time! I moved house again. I was doing the math in my head last night and I thought "hmmm...I have lived in :
Bath, England
Winterbourne Down, England
Ladbroke Grove, London
Westminster, London
Notting Hill, London
West Hollywood, California
Beverly Hills, California
Bel Air, California
Sherman Oaks, California
nine moves...all in the span of 4 years!! Exhausting just thinking about it! I have moved so often and so suddenly that I have lost my lifetime ability to memorize phone numbers and post codes instantly..my brain is rebelling I think. I have also changed phones, computers, lost my address book and photos, spent hours trying to call the main Mac headquarters and basically gone a bit mad in the process. Ahhh but now I am happily ensconced in a nice house in the Valley and my flat in London is rented out to a lovely couple and I can relax for a year, hopefully more. I decided to do a couple of appearances in Los Angeles, the Quantum Leap folks have been asking me to do their event for a few years now but I was never able to. It's small and it's fan run so it should be very mellow. It's this Saturday at the Beverly Garland Hotel:http://www.leapback2009.com/venue.htm I will go onstage at 1:00 and then sign from 2-3:30pm. I am also going to appear at the new Hollywood Show April 25th and 26th http://hollywoodshow.com/ and I'll be sitting with the darling Vanessa Angel, a terrific and very beautiful actress friend of mine.
I have also started the journey back into "hey, I'm 43 and I have to be possibly near naked in a TV show"- shape... so I have rebooted my workout regime, luckily with the beautiful Los Angeles weather and bountiful hiking places and a couple of pals to hike with, it should be enjoyable this time around. Jogging in London was not my favorite pastime...
In other news I am producing David Honl's new DVD for professional and amateur photographers to teach lighting techniques and other tricks of the trade. Our first stop on the journey is filming Deborah Wald, a terrific photographer (and one of my oldest and best friends) while David teaches her how to achieve a natural light look using some of his lighting products and other elements. After that we intend to shoot a high fashion photo, a cooking segment, an animal, cars, models, head shots and so many other fun stuff that this will be the most chock-o-block educational-entertaining DVD on photography ever! I have faith that anyone will enjoy it...he even has a Planet of the Apes special effects makeup shoot and a Babylon 5 reunion of sorts on the DVD! What a wonderful mix....
Well that's all for now. I hope that whomever is looking for work finds it soon, those of you with health issues I wish you relief and calm and those of you who are lucky enough to have work, love and health in your lives..I pray that you are grateful and tell those you love that you feel blessed.
Love, CC