appearances, short films and what nots...

...I just wrapped up filming on "Jesus comes to town" with Steve Eastin, Alex Veadov, Buddy Daniels (we did "Tale of two Sisters together), Clifton Morris and Martin Beck as my co stars and Kamal Iskander directing, Michael Silberman producing (from True Rights, the film I shot nearly a decade ago!) our first AD, Marty Veselich was also a True Rights alumni. The fim was shot down town in the warehouse district next to a rave club, rather disconcerting to arrive for a 7am call on a Sunday morning and see people piling out of a club wasted and getting into cars and onto vespas...ahh to be young and foolish again! :) I played a character called "Darling Lil" and I will post a few pics soon. They are hoping to show the film at festivals this year and next.
As far as appearances, I will be at Dragon Con Labor Day weekend and I have just agreed to do a local store signing here's the info:
location:
CollectibleWizard.com
34121/2 W. Magnolia Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91505
818-557-6771 store number
Saturday, July 11th from 1 to 3 pm.
So that's the news for now!
xx cc